Acne and blemishes have targeted all of us. Honestly, who has not been affected by nasty zits or blemishes?
Acne by definition is a skin disease that affects the skin’s oil glands. When the follicle of a skin gland clogs up, a pimple grows.
There are many types of pimples. The most common types are:
- Whiteheads. These are pimples that stay under the surface of the skin.
- Blackheads. These pimples rise to the skin’s surface and look black. The black color is not from dirt.
- Papules. These are small pink bumps that can be tender.
- Pustules. These pimples are red at the bottom and have pus on top.
- Nodules. These are large, painful, solid pimples that are deep in the skin.
- Cysts. These deep, painful, pus-filled pimples can cause scars.
Here at Delizioso Skincare, frustrated by all the harsh acne treatments available, we formulated a unique and completely amazing collection that truly targets acne and blemishes.
Stinging Nettle, Tea Tree and Chamomile have been used for centuries to target Acneic skin problems so with science at our side, we created the Nettle & Herbs Collection.
Nettle works to cleanse skin internally by addressing the problems that may be occurring in your blood. The chemicals in stinging nettle work to remove excessive toxins in your blood stream, allowing your skin to more effectively cleanse itself, thus preventing acne in the early stages.
Tea Tree has an immediate effect on treating acne....As shown in the studies below:
This study was conducted by Department of Dermatology at Royal Prince Alfred Hospital in Australia. This was done to compare the effectiveness and tolerance of 5 percent tea tree oil with 5 percent benzoyl peroxide lotion in about 124 people who has mild to moderate acne for about a period of 3 months. The study has found that people in both groups had significant reduction in inflamed and non inflamed acne lesions. But here tea tree oil has took longer time to work initially and has fewer side effects. And coming to benzoyl peroxide group, nearly 79 percent of people suffered from the side effects like itching, stinging, burning and dryness. So, by this research it came to know that tea tree oil has far fewer side effects than benzoyl peroxide (which is used as effective ingredient in curing acne and its symptoms).
Using these amazing naatural concoctions, the Nettle & Herbs Collection has been a favored method to solve problematic blemishes and help clear up skin. If yo have yet to try the Nettle & Herbs collection, feel free to order samples!
Meanwhile, here are some ways to care for skin if you have acne:
- Clean skin gently. Use a mild cleanser (Nettle & Herbs Gel Cleanser) in the morning, evening, and after heavy workouts. Scrubbing the skin does not stop acne. It can even make the problem worse.
- Try not to touch your skin. People who squeeze, pinch, or pick their pimples can get scars or dark spots on their skin.
- Shave carefully. If you shave, you can try both electric and safety razors to see which works best. With safety razors, use a sharp blade. Also, it helps to soften your beard with soap and water before putting on shaving cream. Shave lightly and only when you have to.
- Stay out of the sun. Being in the sun a lot can also make skin wrinkle and raise the risk of skin cancer.
- Choose makeup carefully. All makeup should be oil free. Look for the word “noncomedogenic” on the label. This means that the makeup will not clog up your pores. But some people still get acne even if they use these products.
- Shampoo your hair regularly. If your hair is oily, you may want to shampoo daily.
Thank you for reading.
Bought to you by www.deliziososkincare.com
Thanks to the following sites for references: